Scott Andreasen, PLA
Scott Andreasen is the owner of Andreasen Design & an owner of Lagoon Funatics. Andreasen Design he established in 2023 with the aim of providing exceptional landscape architecture and land planning services to developers. With a mission to drive the success of every developer, Scott has revolutionized project development through his innovative “Big Picture” process. Meticulously observing and documenting various project elements, Scott armed himself with a trusty tape measure and camera to capture these details. With over 20 years of experience, Scott has curated an extensive catalog showcasing his expert insights and observations.
In 2018, Scott and his partners founded Lagoon Funatics, a turnkey management company specializing in facility management, food & beverage services, event management, and guest experience. This venture has given Scott the unique opportunity to live with his designs and gain a fresh perspective on merging developers’ visions with operational efficiency.
With an impressive background spanning over 28 years, Scott’s expertise extends to landscape architecture, amenities, land planning, theming, place marking, event planning, and community programming throughout the United States.
- 2021 Lago Mar Lagoon Amenity Village Greater Houston Builder Associations PRISM Award for Recreation Center of the Year
- 2019 Balmoral Crystal Clear Lagoon & Beach Club Greater Houston Builder Associations PRISM Award for Recreation Center of the Year
- 2019 Epperson Lagoon NRSoutheast Award of Merit Sports/Entertainment
- 2019 Epperson Lagoon National Association of Home Builders Design The Game Changer Award
- 2018 Connected City Pasco County Best Practice Award – American Planning Association Florida Chapter
- 2017 Union Park Award of Merit Florida Americans Society of Landscape Architects
- 2007 Highland Park Award of Excellence in recognition of success in saving and planting trees during construction – The National Arbor Day Foundation
- 2007 Highland Park Aurora Award Residential Development
- 2007 The Heights Urban In fill Award of Excellence The Planning Commission
- Urban Land Institute Member
- Urban Land Institute Florida Community Housing Development Council
- American Society of Landscape Architects Member
- International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions Member
University of Georgia, B.S. in Landscape Architecture
- Florida LA0001658
- Georgia LA001128
- Texas 3257
- North Carolina 2133
- Oklahoma la08032
- LEED AP